If you are an energetic, hard-working and intelligent individual who understands the meaning of customer care, we invite you to join our Software Solutions Team. Enjoy helping our pediatric practice clients build their Practice Management and EHR software skills and confidence, while working as part of a dedicated, customer-centered team. Interest in a career that features working with customers, solving challenging problems, training, and travel is a must. Prior experience in healthcare technology desired, but not required.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls for your assigned group of clients and responding to their service needs.
- Answer client questions about using PCC’s software solutions.
- Train our clients to take better advantage of our software.
- Consult clients in the areas of practice management, office workflow, personal and insurance billing, A/R analysis and RBRVU analysis.
- Travel to client sites to assist with training and software configuration.
- Communicate effectively/continually with coworkers to ensure quality support for our clients.
- Take part in special projects/roles as needed.
- Working one of the following schedules on a regular basis: 8-5, 9-6, 11-8.
Specific requirements include but are not limited to:
- Ability to provide quality, friendly telephone support
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to being a team player
- Interest in the healthcare industry
- Interest in technology
- Desire to learn
- Ability to read technical manuals and follow directions outlined within
- Commitment to PCC’s mission and the mission of our clients
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
This is a full-time position. Software Solutions Team members generally work one of three shifts, 8:00am to 5:00pm, 9:00am-6:00pm, 11am-8pm, Monday through Friday. Weekend and after-hours also may be required for special projects or for visits to clients’ offices. Travel is required with this position.
Please note that telecommuting is not currently an option for this position.