Want to join the growing Health Care IT industry and work in a fantastic team culture?
PCC is hiring for a Client Advocate to join our Software Solutions Team.
If you are energetic, hard-working, self-directed, and committed to providing extraordinary customer service, we invite you to join our Software Solutions Team as a Client Advocate.
Client Advocates are assigned PCC Clients located around the country and enjoy actively engaging clients in regular communication to gain an understanding of the practice’s goals and ensure they are utilizing PCC’s programs and services that are available to assist in meeting them. Client Advocates foster a personal relationship with each client so they experience the value of a partnership with PCC. They share client findings and feedback with other PCC teams to further PCC’s efforts to understand the needs of the pediatric medical office.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Answer calls for your assigned group of clients and respond to their questions about using PCC’s Practice Management and EHR software.
- Consult clients in the areas of practice management, office workflow, personal and insurance billing, A/R and pricing analysis.
- Schedule regular check-in calls based on the client need (weekly, bi-weekly, etc).
- Monitor open support sheets and/or issues across teams to ensure communication and resolution occurs for your clients.
- Review open/closed support sheets to find patterns that might identify client training needs and discuss with client.
- Train clients to take better advantage of PCC’s software.
- Be the point person for communicating PCC news/information to your clients.
- Track specific details of all PCC Calls using the PCC Client Care Call Log in the customer database so everyone has access to the details and nature of the PCC Calls occurring between you and your clients.
- Create client care plans to track the status of projects that you are (or will be) working on with each of your clients.
- Enlist other PCC employees to assist you and/or the clients on topics that need a SME.
- Open Kayako support sheets for any work that results in configuration changes on the client system.
- Maintain the client customer record. Add phone numbers to improve the chances of a client being auto-routed to their assigned Account Team.
- Review Dashboard results and share notable findings with client.
- Show the client how to access the support portal to review opened/closed tickets for their practice.
- Review recent/upcoming releases and bring awareness to any of the Bugzilla entries the client has expressed interest in.
- Review the interfaces/functionality the client is using on the PCC Calls tab in the customer database. If they aren’t using a particular interface or functionality, note why.
- Review client’s user list in Kayako and verify we have appropriate titles, emails, and add accounts for users that may call in the future.
- Travel to client locations for installations, training, and other visits.
Specific requirements include but are not limited to:
- Ability to provide quality, friendly telephone support
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to being a team player
- Interest in the healthcare industry
- Interest in technology
- Desire to be in a continuous learning environment
- Ability to read technical manuals and follow directions outlined within
- Commitment to PCC’s mission and the mission of our clients
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
This is a full-time position. Software Solutions Team members generally work one of two shifts, 8:00am to 5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday. There is a rotating late shift that is shared across Client Advocates to provide client support for our west coast clients between the hours of 5pm to 8pm. Weekend and after-hours may also be required for special projects or for visits to clients’ offices.
Travel is required with this position.
Please note that telecommuting is not currently an option for this position.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
PCC is located in the Champlain Mill in Winooski, VT.
No phone calls please.