Want to join the growing Health Care IT industry and work in a fantastic team culture?
As the content writer for PCC, you will be responsible for content generation, management, and distribution to drive awareness of the company brand and to drive inbound traffic through organic sources. Utilizing a combination of marketing ideas and content writing as a journalist, you will create, moderate, optimize and distribute content that attracts attention and helps maintain PCC as a trusted brand. You’ll work with the Marketing Team to drive the development of a wide range of content such as infographics, whitepapers, videos, webinars, emails, newsletters, landing pages, print collateral and more. Your content will help acquire new leads, educate prospects, win new business, and win loyalty from customers.
- Help build and execute a content strategy using modern SEO best practices
- Write content for our new products and services
- Plan and execute whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, infographics, blogs, landing pages, videos, etc. to engage the target audience
- Develop and execute an editorial calendar to support marketing and sales initiatives
- Develop content to support seasonal marketing campaigns
- Set up metrics and track progress using qualitative and quantitative data on content, by measuring engagement, leads, sales, conversions, and customer advocacy, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to craft improve visual representations and user experience
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, repurposing and retiring content
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications or similar field
- 3+ years of writing experience for website and marketing
- Demonstrated prior experience writing for healthcare industry
- Understanding marketing, demand generation, the buyer lifecycle, and inbound marketing methodologies (HubSpot and Pragmatic Marketing experience is a plus)
- Ability to deliver and convey measurable results using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and HubSpot
- Portfolio of work for websites, social media, email, collateral, video, etc.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
This is a full-time position. Marketing Team members typically work Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, with an hour for lunch. Weekend and after-hours work may be required for special projects or for visits to clients’ offices.
Travel is required with this position. Please note that telecommuting is not currently an option for this position.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
PCC is located in the Champlain Mill in Winooski, VT.
No phone calls please.