Want to join the growing Health Care IT industry and work in a fantastic team culture?
PCC is hiring for a Sales Consultant to join our Sales Team.
PCC seeks a natural communicator who thrives in a fast paced competitive industry, and is skilled at making instant meaningful and memorable connections with anyone they come in contact with. The ideal candidate:
- Has a contagious positive attitude and embraces the challenges that are inherent in any sales position;
- Sustains meaningful conversations that resonate with their audience and delivers dynamic and engaging interactive presentations;
- Is goal driven and holds themselves accountable for both individual and team performance;
- Is a proactive and engaged listener;
- Enjoys the never ending road of learning and refining knowledge and craft;
- Is a self-motivated and creative thinker with a passion for the mission, vision and goals of PCC and the clients we serve.
The responsibilities of this position often require early morning, evening, and weekend commitments to accommodate the needs of the prospects and clients we work with and the industry events we attend on behalf of PCC.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- New Revenue Acquisition
- Hunt for new prospects and successfully qualify, cultivate and present the PCC value story and product suite, ultimately culminating in closing new leads, at times after hours to meet prospect needs.
- Respond enthusiastically to inbound leads in a timely manner.
- Accurately use our CRM tool in a timely and consistent manner.
- Follow up on leads in a consistent and timely manner.
- Conduct sales engagements via phone, web and face to face, which can involve travel for multiple days.
- Preparing and presenting standard proposal information as needed.
- Creating and finalizing contracts.
- Use CRM to calculate the make-up and potential value of the ‘new revenue’ pipeline, including forecasting revenue and close dates.
- Collaborate with all other departments from ‘Contract Signature’ to ‘Go-Live’ in order to ensure new client satisfaction in all stages of their experience as a new PCC client.
- Complete the tasks required to move a client from closed sale to actively working with the implementation team.
- Field interim calls from client throughout the process from signing to Kick-Off.
- Meet and exceed all new annual revenue sales goals/quotas.
- Client Portfolio
- Resolve Sales related issues, and coordinate with Client Advocates, communicating operational support needs to ensure clients needs are met and resolved.
- Work with all other departments to ensure client satisfaction in all stages of their experience as a PCC client.
- Cultivate referrals and generate revenue opportunities by being responsible for increasing client’s use of PCC offerings where appropriate.
- Educate and elevate client awareness of under utilized PCC functionality and tools (e.g., new release functionality).
- Educate clients regarding and service or training opportunities (the annual Users’ Conference, training, etc.) .
- Proactively generate and capture client quotes and testimonials.
- Manage client renewals, service addons, and other documentation needs.
- Ensure all contracts are current and up to date within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure the client CRM is current and kept up to date within the assigned portfolio.
- Efficiently use the PCC CRM tools, document thorough and complete notes, and set follow-up tasks as needed.
- Complete follow-up tasks in a timely manner and follow-up calls on time as scheduled.
- Present the status of your lead pipeline development and the state of ‘Portfolio Development’ to Sales leadership.
- Visiting client’s on-site as needed with the approval of Sales leadership.
- Knowledge Building
- Develop industry knowledge and abilities to become a formidable resource within the Pediatric community.
- Identify knowledge gaps and schedule and complete further training to advance overall knowledge to build on platform of self reliance – coordinated with your team leader.
- Keep current on all unique and new product features and benefits – including all PCC capabilities.
- Keep up to date on competition, industry trends, and assigned states.
- General Position Responsibilities
- Responsible for backing up your team members as needed
- Responsible for immediate and timely response to all client needs and inbound leads
- Responsible for completing all tasks on time as required by the position
- Responsible for open and direct communication with your leadership team
- Responsible for contributing a positive mental attitude to the team
- Responsible for personal accountability that produces positive outcomes
- Responsible for committing and working to attain and then exceed all goals
- Handle and/or assist with special sales projects including but not limited to:
- PCC Annual Users’ Conference
- Sales Shows (e.g., AAP Chapter events, AAP NCE)
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
- The deadline for submitting your application is August 23, 2019. Please note that a cover letter and a resume must be submitted for consideration.
- This is a full-time position.
- Travel is required with this position.
- Please note that telecommuting is not currently an option for this position.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
PCC is located in the Champlain Mill in Winooski, VT.
No phone calls please.