Want to join the growing Health Care IT industry and work in a fantastic team culture?
PCC is hiring for a New Client Implementation Specialist to join our New Client Implementation Team.
If you are energetic, hard-working, self-directed, and committed to providing extraordinary customer service, we invite you to join our New Client Implementation Team as an Implementation Specialist.
The Implementation Specialist engages with new clients implementing PCC’s software solutions.
They provide project management support to ensure the client is ready to come online with our software and that project timelines and goals are met. This position performs client training, support of newly implemented clients and cross-team collaboration to ensure a seamless and positive onboarding experience for the client.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Assess a client’s ability to bring their office online with a new software program and tailor the implementation program to ensure the client comes successfully online.
- Foster client ownership in the implementation process so the client becomes independent and responsible for their own success.
- Generate enthusiasm and excitement in the process to keep the client engaged.
- Routinely train small and large groups; in person, by telephone and webinars.
- Create and maintain a schedule that meets a client’s desired milestones.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to help the client achieve goals/objectives.
- Perform routine/regular check-ins and provide guidance and assistance to ensure the client is ready for full deployment.
- Proactively monitor a client’s progress and identify areas that may pose potential problems at go-live and help the client come up with solutions.
- Ability to problem-solve a client’s issues/concerns related to work flow and new processes.
- Contribute ideas/solutions to the team and incorporate new functions/features into the implementation process.
- Maintain project details using internal systems.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the software products that are routinely updated by attending training, watching videos and reading recent release materials.
- Participate in software release cycle by participating in alpha testing.
- Provide weekly status updates to the team leader.
- Travel: One week per month on average.
- Previous experience leading software implementations.
- Well developed communication skills – oral, written and listening.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills, and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead, facilitate, and organize individuals/groups.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal and motivation skills.
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
- The deadline for submitting your application is September 4, 2019. Please note that a cover letter and a resume must be submitted for consideration.
- This is a full-time position.
- Travel is required with this position.
- Please note that telecommuting is not currently an option for this position.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
PCC is located in the Champlain Mill in Winooski, VT.
No phone calls please.