Want to join the growing Health Care IT industry and work in a fantastic team culture?
PCC is seeking people to join our Software Solutions Team as a Rapid Response member.
Rapid Response Team members work in our customer care center and are responsible for answering client calls, entering and managing their service needs into our help desk software, and helping to solve their questions and problems. They also travel to our client sites to assist with software configuration and training. This position requires technical aptitude and exceptional customer service and communication skills. Prior experience in the healthcare industry desired, but not required.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of customer service to PCC Clients
- Triage incoming phone calls, e-mails and faxes
- Enter detailed notes of support issues and resolutions into the ticketing system
- Keep clients updated on their support problems
- Proactively root out the cause of client problems
- Support clients during late shift hours
- Communicate effectively/continually with coworkers to ensure quality support for PCC clients
- Generate client-specific logs when needed (trip logs, call logs, etc)
- Routinely participate in special projects/roles as needed
- Travel to client locations for installations, training, and other visits.
Specific requirements include but are not limited to:
- Ability to provide quality, friendly telephone support
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to being a team player
- Interest in the healthcare industry
- Interest in technology
- Desire to be in a continuous learning environment
- Ability to read technical manuals and follow directions outlined within
- Commitment to PCC’s mission and the mission of our clients
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday – 9:00am to 6:00 pm. There is a rotating late shift that is shared across team members to provide client support for our west coast clients between the hours of 5 pm to 8 pm. Weekend and after-hours may also be required for special projects or for visits to clients’ offices.
Travel is required for this position.
In order to keep our employees and families safe while we continue to develop our software and support our clients, PCC’s employees have been working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. We expect this policy to continue a little longer so there will be virtual interviews for this position. Once it is safe to fully open, employees will work onsite at our Winooski office and travel to client offices will resume.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
No phone calls please.