PCC, a private, Winooski-based healthcare IT Benefit Corporation, seeks an Integration Developer to join our team. If you are interested in strengthening pediatric practices by connecting them to their care delivery partners throughout the healthcare ecosystem, we would love to hear from you. This is a versatile technical role with elements of software development (focused on API, web services, etc.), operations (deployment, monitoring, issue remediation), and project management (working with 3rd party technical teams to bring solutions from specification to production).
Core Technical Skills:
- Unix/Linux environments including CLI experience for filesystem navigation, monitoring, and administration
- Familiarity with web and application communication protocols including TCP/IP, sFTP, REST, SOAP, ETL, etc.
- Familiarity with healthcare domain concepts and applications (either as a user, support, development, etc.)
- Experience on a technical team in either a development, operations, or systems administration capacity (or some combination thereof).
- Experience with any modern software development language/framework
- Experience with any modern RDBMS
Applicants Preferred Qualifications/Experience:
- Healthcare integration engine experience (Mirth Connect, Corepoint, Rhapsody, Healthshare, etc.)
- Experience with clinical data exchange standards (HL7 v2, C-CDA, FHIR, eRx/NCPDP Script, etc.)
- Experience with API testing tools (Postman, SoapUI, cURL, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience with one or more of the following Version Control Systems: Git, Subversion
Don’t worry if you don’t check all the boxes here; the most important factor is your ability to pick up new skills and seek out robust technical solutions for the challenges of healthcare interoperability. If this sounds like your realm, our team would love to meet you!
In order to keep our employees and families safe while we continue to develop our software and support our clients, PCC’s employees have been working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. We expect this policy to continue a little longer so there will be virtual interviews for this position. Once our office is fully open (expected about Fall 2021), we will be looking for employees to be onsite at our Winooski office in the Champlain Mill.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks. Position open until filled.
No phone calls please.