PCC has designed, developed, and supported our award-winning pediatric software for almost 40 years. As demand for our products continue to grow, we are looking for an eRx Application Specialist to work directly with our prescribing tool and to join our Clinical Data Exchange team.
The eRx Application Specialist combines pharmacy expertise and technical proficiencies to address on-going support and training needs relating to our pediatric prescribing tool. This position will join and collaborate with our existing subject matter experts and support specialists, eRx developers, and clinical application project manager to provide exceptional support for our pediatric clients.
Key responsibilities and expectations of the eRx Application Specialist role:
- Provide and coordinate client-facing support and troubleshooting for all areas of PCC eRx and associated third-party vendor connections
- Prepare and deliver training for end-users of PCC eRx and internal support team members
- Lead coordination and implementation of PCC eRx interfaces
- Act as a resource for internal testing and documentation needs, including coordination with appropriate individuals
- Participate in the deployment of software updates (occasional after-hours and weekend coverage to be expected)
- Demonstrate the ability to independently prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and manage multiple priorities
- Work collaboratively, courteously, and tactfully with difficult situations and/or people to recognize issues and solve problems
- Maintain confidentiality of all prescription based information, pertaining to patients and staff of our pediatric offices
- Demonstrate professionalism, effective written and oral communication, enjoy problem solving with complex clinical software, and possess a desire to learn, grow, and be challenged
- Experience in hospital or community pharmacy, pediatric medicine, or other related healthcare industries
- Previous background in software or hardware support relating to clinical applications and products including troubleshooting directly with clinicians and nursing staff
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
- This is a full-time position.
- Please note that telecommuting once our office is fully open is not an option
In order to keep our employees and families safe, PCC employees have been working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Employees currently have a hybrid remote/in-office work option and we expect this policy to continue through the pandemic. Once our office is fully open, we will be looking for employees to be onsite at our Winooski office in the Champlain Mill.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
No phone calls please.