PCC, a private, Winooski-based healthcare IT Benefit Corporation, seeks a natural communicator to join our Sales Team who thrives in a fast-paced competitive industry, and is skilled at making instant meaningful and memorable connections with anyone they come in contact with.
The ideal Sales Consultant candidate:
- Has a contagious positive attitude and embraces the challenges that are inherent in any sales position;
- Sustains meaningful conversations that resonate with their audience and delivers dynamic and engaging interactive presentations;
- Is goal driven and holds themselves accountable for both individual and team performance;
- Is a proactive and engaged listener;
- Enjoys the never-ending road of learning and refining their knowledge and craft;
- Is self-motivated, and a creative thinker with a passion for the mission, vision and goals of PCC and the clients we serve.
The responsibilities of this position on occasion require early morning, evening, weekend commitments, travel (25-35%) to accommodate the needs of the prospects and clients we work with and the industry events we attend on behalf of PCC.
In order to keep our employees and families safe while we continue to develop our software and support our clients, PCC’s employees have been working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. We expect this policy to continue a little longer so there will be virtual interviews for this position. Once our office is fully open, we will be looking for employees to be onsite at our Winooski office.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks. Position is open until filled.
No phone calls please.