PCC, a private, Winooski-based healthcare IT Benefit Corporation, seeks a full-time Business Analyst (BA) to join our growing team.
A BA at PCC combines the skills of a Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Scrum Master, gathering information from multiple sources to understand how our clients work, what they care about, and how we can help them. Often working directly with clients and closely with the Product Owner, PCC’s BAs research, organize, prioritize, and shepherd new features through our agile, scrum-based development process. In addition to defining business requirements and developing scope statements, PCC’s BAs facilitate the design, development, and testing work within our Agile Development Teams, including leading scrum events, encouraging continuous process improvement within the delivery pipeline, and ensuring effective communication between team members, across teams, and with all key stakeholders.
The PCC Business Analyst role requires a person with a diverse set of skills:
- Communication: Shares information effectively and in a timely way, according to the needs of the stakeholders. Understands when to speak, when to listen, and how to elicit input effectively.
- Leadership: Facilitates meetings and discussions with finesse, judgment, and patience. Able to help a diverse group reach a consensus.
- Organization: Optimizes the flow of work, avoiding bottlenecks and roadblocks.
Teamwork: Enjoys working in a small group setting and coaching a cross-functional team to achieve their best.
- Research: Investigates client needs and industry requirements, including technical specifications.
- Analysis: Translates problem statements into business requirements, assisting the Agile Team in identifying development possibilities and applying that understanding to our products and services.
As with all PCC positions, these listed responsibilities and requirements include those specific to this job, but the individual in this position should be available to assist in other duties that arise on a permanent or temporary basis.
- This is a full-time position.
- We currently offer a hybrid work model that blends the flexibility to work remotely and in our office in Winooski, Vermont. Employees should expect to be based in Vermont within appropriate commuting distance to Winooski.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
No phone calls please.