Do any of these thoughts sound familiar to you?
- Why can’t I find this medication? Or spacers and tubing for nebulizers?
- Antibiotics – why does day supply default to 30 days on some prescriptions?
- The only option for this prescription is to print it – why is that?
- There are SO many dosing statements. Can I hide some of these? Or make ones that better fit my practice?
- Favorites! I definitely need some help with my favorites.
- I’m not seeing the generic name when I search for Brand name drugs.
- Is this mg/kg/DAY or per DOSE? Help!
Well, I have great news for you! The answers to all of the above (and more!) are available in our newest eRx recording: Beyond the Basics: Best Practices with PCC eRx.
If you had a chance to join us for the UC this year, this will be very similar to the topics we covered during the conference.
You can also look forward to frequent posts regarding commonly asked eRx questions and responses to direct inquiries from our practices. Coming up next: Learn how to safe-proof your EPCS account, especially if you’re prone to losing your tokens. Tell your friends!
Until next time,
Questions about PCC eRx? Contact PCC Support
Lots of awesome information available on PCC Learn
Comments on this post? Contact Morgan Ellixson-Boyea using the form below.