Always know how your practice is performing. Tailored reporting helps you improve patient care and increase profitability.
PCC’s Dashboard captures your data, filters it and returns it to you with a focus on priority areas such as profitability and percentage of well visit coverage rates, vaccinations and behavioral health screenings. You’ll see how your data compares to other PCC clients for a one-of-a-kind benchmarking system from people who understand pediatric care.
Get hands-on expertise from a PCC consultant who will help you understand your dashboard data and determine areas for improvement.
Grade your performance
How do you know if you’re meeting your own performance expectations? The PCC Dashboard grades your practice, based on independent pediatric practices, to give you a sense of relative impact of a period of time. Through the data and grading, you’ll benefit from:
1. Useful & Actionable Information Many dashboards provide only a picture — or summary — of all the data. We give you only the most helpful information, along with related content, to inform immediate steps for improvements.
2. A custom grade / score Our system assesses your data and provides a grade back to you. This helps you know how you rank compared to other pediatric practices and informs where you should prioritize your time.
3. Peer comparison How are you measuring up to pediatric practices in the state, region, and country? There’s no guesswork with the PCC Dashboard. It’s that simple.
Don’t you want an expert on your side? PCC literally founded some of the industry benchmarks used today.
Your financial score is based on pediatric-specific metrics:
- Revenue per visit
- E&M coding
- Accounts receivable
- Coding expertise
Your clinical score is based on your performance in the following areas:
- Sick-to-well-visit ratio
- Well visit rates
- Immunization rates
- ADD/ADHD patient follow-up
- Depression, infant/toddler, behavioral health screenings
We Have One Word for You: Consultancy
And many ways we prove it. Seeing data and doing something proactive with it are two separate things. Anyone can review a report, but implementation and adjusting operations based on data are easier with PCC’s Dashboard. Within each set of analytics, you’ll benefit from a Recommendations summary that offers actionable insight into how to perform better and how it works. We might operate as software specialists, but we act more like consultants–your consultant.