PCC, a private, Winooski-based healthcare IT Benefit Corporation, seeks a natural communicator who thrives in a fast paced competitive industry, and is skilled at making instant meaningful and memorable connections with anyone they come in contact with.
PCC’s award-winning products and services have grown and evolved over 40 years to encompass electronic health records, practice management solutions, a patient portal, reporting and mobile applications, support and consulting, all with a focus on healthcare interoperability. The pediatricians we serve care for over two million children in the US. The needs of pediatric practices continue to evolve, and PCC continues to rapidly respond with new clinical and practice management solutions and services to meet those needs.
The ideal Sales Consultant candidate:
- Has a contagious positive attitude and embraces the challenges that are inherent in any sales position;
- Sustains meaningful conversations that resonate with their audience and delivers dynamic and engaging interactive presentations;
- Is goal driven and holds themselves accountable for both individual and team performance;
- Is a proactive and engaged listener;
- Enjoys the never ending road of learning and refining knowledge and craft;
- Is self-motivated, and a creative thinker with a passion for the mission, vision and goals of PCC and the clients we serve.
The responsibilities of this position on occasion require early morning, evening, and weekend commitments to accommodate the needs of the prospects and clients we work with and the industry events we attend on behalf of PCC. Currently, 25% travel is required.
Please note, this sales position is a non-commissioned position. It does not come with a variable compensation component.
This is a full-time position. We offer a unique benefits package that includes but is not limited to medical, dental, vision, 21 paid days off a year (to start), holiday breaks, cell phone, home internet, fitness reimbursements, AAA membership, and more! We currently offer a hybrid work model that blends the flexibility to work remotely and in our office in Winooski, Vermont. Employees should expect to be based in Vermont within appropriate commuting distance to Winooski.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
No phone calls please.