This year’s conference was a blast and we could not have done it without the incredible participation our amazing clients! Our attendance this year more than doubled from the amount of people we’ve seen in previous years.
Thank you for attending and helping us make this virtual conference such an amazing experience. We can’t wait to see you in-person for UC 2022 the week of July 18 hosted in Burlington, VT!
Missed the courses?
If you registered for UC 2021, the recordings, slides, and other course content is available using the button below.
Didn’t register? You can view recordings of the courses on this YouTube playlist.
UC 2021 by the Numbers:
- A total of 574 attendees logged in this year and joined 42 courses, sessions, and round tables on coding and clinical practice to the business impact of COVID-19 on pediatric practices.
- Courses averaged 200 attendees per course
- Our two most popular sessions were Dr. Eliza Varadi’s How to Become a Culturally Competent and Diverse Practice and Dr. Todd Wolynn’s Communicate to Vaccinate.
- About 1/5th of attendees were able to watch recorded sessions that they couldn’t have attended live
- Our UC Challenge saw 5 daily winners with Dr. Robin Warner taking the grand prize.
PCC staff and clients collaborated to create two videos to bring some fun to the virtual event. If you haven’t seen them already, be sure to check out: